Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Prodigal Daughter Has Returned

Yes, we are still alive and kicking.   I just felt as though I got so behind in my posts that I couldn't come back.  And I finally have convinced my self that I can come back and document the end of spring/summer.  We have had an extremely exciting summer--and it's not even close to being done yet!  So, I have decided to ease myself into blogging by posting about our vacations/memorable moments and then get back into weekly or daily blogging, whichever I can handle best!

 Our family on vacation this past April in HAWAII!!!!  More about that trip in an upcoming post!

 I have been inspired by my husband who has recently returned to his blog after a lengthy "sabbatical."  So, I dedicate this return to blogging to my awesome husband!  I love you, and thanks for encouraging and inspiring me to do things that I need and want to do.  You're the best!!




No comments:

Post a Comment