Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sick (and not the good kind)

Oh my goodness gracious. Woke up in the middle of the night (I guess 5:30am isn't middle of the night) and I felt sick. Like I was gonna throw up sick. So, I got up, went to the bathroom to see if anything would happen. I guess I wasn't sick enough. I tried to lay back in bed to let it pass. I just felt sicker and sicker. I decided to go lay down in the bathroom because I felt so sick. Anyways, an hour later I finally was sick and man did I feel better when this whole ordeal was over. I slept pretty much the whole day away. A quick shout out to my husband who let me sleep the whole day and took care of our kids. He also rubbed my back because I messed it up sleeping on the bathroom floor. I love you so much, babe!

Around six-ish I started feeling really nice. And my sister and brother came and visited. They played with the kids and my son played his piano songs for them. He was so excited and proud to play for them and I must say, he did a fantastic job. And after he played, my little daughter got up on the bench, played a few keys and then would clap, and looking at everybody as though to say, "Hey! Clap for me, too!" It was awesome.

After my siblings left, this kid I know came over to practice a flute duet he needs to do for school. We are playing for his band teacher on Tuesday and he gave me the music a week ago. Well, I looked at the first two pages and they were pretty mellow and I think I got interrupted before I could do page three and four. So, I didn't practice the rest of the song because I forgot and was busy this week. Oh. my. goodness. I felt so bad that I totally biffed the music when we were practicing. I know if I run through it, it will be fine. It's not super hard, I just need to run through it a few more times. I just felt bad that I wasn't prepared and that I may have scared him into thinking that I won't be able to do it. I will hopefully show him tomorrow when he comes back to practice.

Well. I am going to go back to bed because I am tired and I want to make sure that I am 100% better for tomorrow. It's Mexican food night! Ole!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what it was, but last night I couldn't sleep because of a sick stomach. Misery!

    I pretty much rested the whole day. It does a body good!

    ReplyDelete